Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Life in a Curtain Bag

For Christmas this year, my mom gave each of her children a pink binder. Inside the binder she has written her memories from birth to about 12 years old. It is great reading. Along with the stories, she has included the pictures that go with the stories. As she has been preparing this great gift, she has been pouring over the many boxes of pictures she has accumulated over the years. Not only of her, but of our family. As she when through all the boxes, she also sorted the pictures by child. So as a second gift, I recieved "My life in a Curtain bag".

Maybe I will share some of the stories I am reminded of after looking through these pictures.

3 comments:

Julie J. said...

I think I'm going to do a curtain bag series too.

Becky said...

COOOOOLLL!!!! I WANT MY BINDER AND PICTURES!!!!!

Kathy said...

What an awesome gift. Lucky children!