Friday, October 30, 2009

12 years already

Allynn turned 12 today. I can't believe how time just flies by. She is growing into quite the young lady. She is super helpful all the time. She doesn't complain about much - unless she is really tired. I couldn't have picked a better first child - oh wait I did pick her. She is the best.

Last week could have been her last week in Primary sharing time, but her teacher asked her to stick around for this week to help with the class presentation. She is such a good kid, that she is going to stay and help. She is really looking forward to the Tuesday activities.

I am excited for her and feeling a little old.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Wow!
Happy Birthday Allynn and congrats on graduating from Primary. We need to have you come babysit for us!
We can't wait to see you guys more at monthly FHE.

CM Stephensen said...

Congrats Allynn! Sad that she is not in OUR YW! We are missing out!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Allynn!!! Yesterday. You really are a sweet and very helpful daughter...from my observation. I love you so much and hope you had a wonderful twelvth (is the spelled right?) birffday!!

Liz - I turned 30 this year...you ARE old! Hee hee!

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to Allynn! Wow - 12 - Young Women! Very fun.