Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week 5 of 9

Last week was spring break. It snowed and was very, very cold. Then Sunday was beautiful and this week has been wonderful. Spring break this years was pretty boring. This needed break from school seemed to come very late this year. However, the nice thing about spring break being now is that we only have 5 weeks and two days left of this school year. WOO HOO!!

As for me, I am in week 5 of 9 for my current block of classes, Math & Political Science. I will be glad to finish, although I am enjoying these classes (very interesting), but that will be two more classes completed leaving 5 until I am finished. YEAH ME!

And tomorrow, Grandma graduates from BYU!! We are sad to not be there, so have a great day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Let's hear it for Summer! We are counting down weeks too. Good luck with your classes.