Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

My oldest daughter is so excited about today. She has been grinning and giggling all morning. After getting myself ready for the day, I headed into the kitchen to get breakfast going. I found water all over the floor and NOBODY knew anything about it...except for Kelsey. The big kids forget that she sees everything and tells mom. As I continued to ask who made the mess, Kelsey says, "Sydney, you left water all over the place." Sydney comes into the kitchen like the cat who had swallowed the canary. All smiles, telling me to turn on get some water from the faucet. Then Allynn comes running around the corner to see. They forget that the mom is still a little smarter than they are. Allynn had taped the kitchen sink sprayer so the water would squirt all over. It would have worked if they would have cleaned up the test shot. I am glad they will be at school for most of the day, so I don't have to watch around every corner all day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

Mary said...

LOL!!! My kids have never tried anything.