Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let's Give'em Something to Blog about...

I am searching through pictures to find one of me that I know exists. I looked through my curtain bag. Tomorrow I will look through Julie's curtain bag. I looked through the left over pictures my mom has. I did not find the picture I was looking for, Buuuuut, I did find some lovely pictures of family and friends that would be fun to post.

Aunt Kathy posted one of me and my two sisters. I found some fun ones of her wedding. Some cute ones of Noelle and Andrea. I am starting to get overwhelmed I don't know where to start. None of them really have stories, they were just cute fun pictures. And I like to look at pictures.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I like to look at pictures too.

Lilianne said...

This should be fun! I love seeing pictures of you guys! And I am shocked too that you only spent under $40 at costco! I swear I can't make it out of there for less than $100! Sheesh!