Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Look

Since everyone else has changed their blog look, I thought I would too. I chose stripes to match the rainbow of the Reno arc and the building colors to the side. The stripes also match my living room.

Since I changed this layout so easily, I am now wishing I could change my layout so easily. I would like to get a haircut, but I don't know what style to get. I don't really like to do my hair. Right now I have long hair, which is easily put up into a pony tail. I have put my hair up so much this spring and summer that I now have the lovely wispys that stick up all over my head. I miss Aunt Mary, who would cut my hair just right. She was here in the US visiting, but I never did get to anywhere she was, not that she had her scissors with her anyway. I have also seen a few old episodes of "Friends" and I almost want those cute hair styles to come back. I am not really a short hair person even though short hair could have some perks. I guess what I really need to do is look through some books and magazines and find something simple. Winter is coming and the ponytail will be chilly on my ears since it does not fit in a hat very nicely.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love your new look. You and your sisters have made fun updates.