Monday, April 21, 2008

The Dogs

I fear we may have to find new homes for our dogs. Ahlah is devastated. She is doing as much as she can to make sure this does not happen. We have been having many problems with or neighbor regarding our dogs. First his complaint was that they barked and disturbed him since he works from his home. He felt the dogs were barking at him when he was in his house and that they could hear him walking around so that is why they were barking. We are in a neighborhood full of dogs. So we were being careful about when the dogs were out and telling them not to bark or be outside with them. Now we are having problems with the same neighbor because he says our dogs attacked his cat. His cat is bigger than my dogs. I have tried to be courteous. I have listened to his concerns and I feel I have been doing my best to keep my dogs on the schedule he proposed. This neighbor has really made me feel uncomfortable in my own home. Which brings me to the decision that our dogs need a new home. As much as I would like to keep them, I would rather not have to deal with this neighbor.

No comments: