Friday, October 24, 2008

American Pop Culture

For those of you that did not continue to college and finish with some kind of degree and you are not married, newly married, or married without children - go back and get it done. I wish I had gone to school when I didn't have so much other stuff that needed to be done. Now for those of you that know me well, know that I am not the best at getting most household jobs such as folding laundry, cleaning floors, or exercising done, but now I don't do my class work to clean my house, fold laundry, or go for a walk. My bathrooms have been cleaned once a week for about a month now. I don't do bathrooms. I make dinner every night. I never did that before. Anything to get out of writing a paper about the influences of American Pop Culture on other countries or whether a teacher should have the right to boot a kid out of class that is disruptive.

3 comments:

Becky said...

You are just like MOM!!!

Emily said...

hmmm, maybe i should enroll in some classes....

Jeanna said...

Since I didn't have kids at home (well, they were at school all day, too) I was happy to go to campus. I would have had a MUCH harder time if I had to do independent study or take classes from UoP (where they don't always require class attendance).

You can do it, it'll be SO worth it!