Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sydney's Birthday Trip

The count down has begun!! We will be leaving Tuesday morning. Sydney and I will be at the airport by 8:40 am and land in Ontario, CA by 12:40 pm. We will be on our way to fun days of just us! We are anticipating long lines and fun times hanging out together. I am hoping for no rain unlike the trip with Austin, but rain might be better than cooking heat. Sydney says she is on a mission to meet the Princesses. So that will be fun to do with her. I think that will get old fast for her and she will want to get on the rides. She wants to ride California Screamin but only in the day. I am OK with that. As for her planning of this trip, she is my go with the flow child unlike Austin who planned all his food 2 weeks before we left. I am looking forward to an awesome time!

No comments: