Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bravestar

After posting the Bravestar clips, even my family was wondering what I was thinking.

This is the cartoon that Peter used to watch over and over and over. I remember a couple of episodes were recored on VHS so he could watch them whenever he wanted. After going to see Sherlock Homes during Christmas, we were reminded of this cartoon. One of the episodes had Bravestar battling Moriarty who had built a time machine which brought him to the future. Anyway, different things over the years have reminded us of this episode and the chant of "Moriarty is king, we much do as he com ands. Na na na na na na, Na na na na na na." I tried to find that episode on YouTube but did not. So I just posted one for a memory.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That is interesting the Moriarty character. Does he really mess with a time machine in Sherlock Holmes? There's a Star Trek Next Generation where a holodeck Moriarty (I think Data had the program) discovers he's on a holodeck and wants off. They figure away to send Moriarty and his girl friend off on endless adventures on a holodeck program but Moriarty thinks he's really been freed from the holodeck. They weren't being malicious - Captain Picard would never be mean... they were trying to be as humane as possible. So I guess Moriarty is all over the place.