Thursday, August 20, 2009

First Day of School

The kidlets are so excited to be back at school. Even though they are nervous about starting a new school, they have been to Open House to see their classrooms and teachers. Now they are gone for the day. I am glad I will not hear "I'm bored" or "I'm hungry" all day long. Well, at least from those three. I cried thinking about not having my buddies with me. I cried thinking about what I was going to do with the fourth all day while they were gone.

Kelsey is not ready for them to go.
Here goes the start of a new school year.

3 comments:

Danila said...

Oh man, I know what you mean! I love having Jaidyn home and spending time with her, everytime school starts it's harder for me then her.

We miss you all!

Becky said...

Cutie pies! Aren't they getting so old so fast! Man!

Kathy said...

Great pictures. I asked your mom for the update - they are such good kids making the best of their new situation. We are down to two again. Eric left to BYU Sunday night with his dad. Claire and Evan start tomorrow.