Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Bad...

In the last two days I have told many people what happened. I guess I forgot.

Here it is -

During P.E. her class was doing relay races outside. They were excited to be outside because it has been raining all day. Anyway - one of the races was running backwards. She was kicking it in to high gear to beat the kid next to her and she says "my feet went out from underneath me and I was either going to land on my head or my arm." He landed full weight on her straight arm.

Sorry for leaving that out!!

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Poor Allynn....ouch! I hope she is doing better every day.

I've had "incident" phone calls before, but they weren't nearly as traumatizing as a broken arm.

Julie J. said...

Oh man, poor girl. At least she had a cute shirt on through all that.