Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been Tagged. The 5

10 years ago I was:

1. Living in Hollister, Ca
2. Planning our move to Singapore
3. Taking care of one child (Allynn)
4. Working at AAA
5. Teaching Primary

5 things on today's list

1. Get kids to bus on time
2. Read homework assignment
3. Pick up Enid from school
4. Participate in online discussion for Education class
5. Get girls to Activity Day

5 snacks I enjoy

1. See's candy - butterscotch squares, rum nougat, California brittle in a custom 1 lb box
2. corn chips with salsa
3. Pepsi
4. string cheese
5. More Pepsi

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off my house
2. Renew my Disneyland Annual Pass
3. Buy a condo in Anaheim
4. Pay off all debt
5. Go out to dinner

5 places I have lived

1. West Yellowstone, MT
2. San Jose, CA
3. Singapore
4. American Fork, UT
5. Reno, NV

5 jobs I have had

1. Quality control at ICSensors
2. HR assistant IBM
3. McWhorter's - Customer Service
4. AAA customer service
5. Convergys - DirecTV contract

I tag

1. Julie
2. Becky
3. Kathy
4. Jeanna
5. Lisa

1 comment:

Kathy said...

you worked at ICSenors - like where Uncle Ed worked? I don't remember that! Fun tag game.