Friday, February 1, 2008

It's February!!

Everyday seems to have more cramed into it which makes the time fly by. February is a busy month for our family. February 3rd, 4th, 18th, and 22nd are all birthdays for a cousin, aunt, cousin, and daughter. KeeKee will be two. I can't believe she is TWO! She just might be the most oppinionated of us all. Then the 14th is Valentine's Day, so we will be giving valentines to three classes full of children. 3 more years and we will have 4 classes of valentines. WooHoo!!!Also February 16th is our anniversary. 12 whole years. That seems like such a long time and short time all at the same time. I am looking forward to going on a weekend trip with The Dad and leave the kids at home with our good friends. I hope they will still be our friends when we get home. And I have to do laundry again. The never ending pain in my side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having to watch your kids for the weekend just might be a friendship deal breaker! HA!

The Wells said...

That's what I am worried about!