Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Box of Goodies

Today I was looking in a box of old photos for another project.

In 1987, my sisters and I were each given a 110 film camera for Christmas with a few rolls of film. That year our cousins also came to visit. We had a blast and it seems we took pictures of everything. Most of them have our heads cut off. And all have hideous hairdoos. So I thought I would just share a few.

I felt it only fair that I add one of me. What was I thinking when I got my hair cut like that?


Then I found some that are much more fun for me to look at. Which one's the mother and which one's the daughter. (I know technology gives it away.)

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

Hey, I think that's me in the orange hat..... Also, even funnier than your haircut is your facial expression.

Julie J. said...

Well, and you have your "polo" shirt buttoned up to the top. Hehe.

Becky said...

You posted a picture of your Hockey Player Haircut...Brave!!

The Wells said...

The words on the back of the photo said me and the date.