Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Babies are not babies

Yesterday was Kindergarten Graduation. Austin is now on his way to all day 1st grade with lunch and everything.

The class marched in from the hallway into thier places. Kelsey saw Austin and started screaming because she wanted to be marching with him.

They had a very cute ceremony where they sang songs they had learned, and gave speeches if they wanted. Austin said "I like kindergarten because it is fun!" I tried to record it, but my camera only takes 15 second shots. By the time I got it to start recording, he was half way through his sentence. It was still fun.

Sydney had decided that she didn't want to miss any of the 2nd grade field day, so she didn't go with us to the little party. We found her after to see what she was up to. Her class was playing freeze tag with spray bottles. It looked fun. Allynn's class was also having field day but at the park down the street from the school. She decided that going to the Kindergarten graduation would save her from the walk to the park. She also helped out in Austin's class a lot this year, so she felt like she should be there.

All in all, we had a nice morning and I have decided that I have pretty good kids. If only Kelsey would join in the group photos.

1 comment:

Danila said...

You've got the cutest kids ever! I have to say They're right up there with ours!