Monday, June 30, 2008

2 down 16 to go

I have completed the first two classes in my journey to an AA degree. Those classes ended yesterday and my next one starts today. This new class is ENG 102:Research Writing. Today's assignment was to post a short bio to become acquainted with the other students and the instructor. Check! Now, for tomorrows assignment I need to choose the topic for my research paper which is what I will be working on for the next 9 weeks. The final draft will be the final for the class. I am not really sure what to write about. If any one has a suggestion, I would love to hear it!

"~ENG 102 ................................................ 3 credits
Research Writing
Students focus on gathering research, evaluating and documenting
sources, and developing a major research paper. Selected readings
prompt discussion regarding bias, rhetorical devices, arguments, and
counterarguments. Grammar exercises address commonly confused
words, modifiers, parallel structure, and sentence variety. "(University of Phoenix, 2007)

Works Cited
University of Phoenix. (2007). University of Phoenix Catalog - Online Campus. Retrieved June 30, 2008, from University of Phoenix Axia College Online Campus: https://axiaecampus.phoenix.edu/96_2007_2008_Online_master_catalog.pdf

2 comments:

Danila said...

You are amazing! Primary President, 4 kids and going to school. You are my hero.

The Wells said...

I am waiting for the nervous breakdown!