Friday, May 30, 2008

Construction is Underway

I am soar and tired of moving dirt and we are not done yet. I had this great idea that we would change the brick wall in the front yard from a low flower bed to leveling out the yard. I wish I could pay someone to get it done! This is backbreaking work! But it is coming along.

We rented a rotor tiller to break up the dirt. Then we started moving it to fill in behind the new wall. Jason tilled the backyard too and a lot of that dirt will be moved to the front yard too.

I am excited for it to be done!

2 comments:

Julie J. said...

I am a fan of the level yard/retaining wall. And it looks like you guys have done an excellent job on the wall... All the work will be worth it.

Danila said...

Your yard looks so GREAT! You guys have done a lot of work!! we know all about yard work, it seems like we've been working on our backyard for 4 years now and we finally got our garden put in this last weekend!