Thursday, June 5, 2008

More dirt

This morning we moved more dirt, more dirt, and more dirt. I will be glad when we are done moving dirt. We got a good stride from about 10:30 am to 12:30 pm and then we were all so tired that we couldn't shovel any more dirt. As we sat on this beautiful day on our patio under the cover, I told Sydney to go get Rumi-cube and we played a round of that while we grilled some chicken for lunch. The Dad won but everyone had a good time. After lunch we still didn't feel like we could move any more dirt, so Austin got out Ticket to Ride and Jason, Sydney, Austin, and me played a game while Allynn went to play with her friend down the street and Kelsey took a much needed nap. It has been so nice to hang out and play games. Then just as we finished playing, a friend came by and asked if she could take the kids to the park. OF COURSE! And what a nice break. I got my homework done for today and now have time to check on my friends and leave a post.

We will move more dirt tomorrow.

No comments: