Monday, January 12, 2009

Lesson is over

Well, yesterday I gave my lesson in R.S. and I think it went ok. I was having a hard time getting it to flow in my head so I would be able to continue after someone made a comment. I also have a hard time not back tracking after someone gives a comment that leads to the next thing, but they say what I was going to say. I am glad to be done and hope I don't get called to be the teacher permanently - mostly because I would like to hear from other people.

Yesterday was the first time I had gone to Sunday School. I am setting a goal to read the lesson ahead of time so I understand what people are talking about when they make comments. I am not sure I will make any comments, but I would like to be able to know when someone is totally off the mark when they make comments. Doesn't every Gospel Doctrine class have those kind of comments?

I am also looking forward to the new year getting better. I know, we have been told it will get worse before it gets better, but I am still looking forward.

February - Kelsey will turn 3

April will be The Dad's six month mark at Integra which hopefully open more opportunity within the company for him.

June - he will finish his Masters program at University of Phoenix. So good things are coming.

Now I should get back to my own homework. This is the last week of this block of classes and I am not having a hard time finding other things to do.

No comments: