Sunday, January 18, 2009

I did it!!

Another two classes done!!! I am so happy I would like to go to Swensen's to get an ice cream, but it is Sunday. So, I will be happy with the thoughts that I finished my papers early in the day and now I can go to bed. My brain is overloaded with tid-bits of information about the last 50 years. I found history since 1945 to be very interesting, but I am glad to be done analyzing it!!

Tomorrow I start my next class - - Biology. I am also very thankful that I will just have the one class this 9 week block.

Yea Me!!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

You did it! Good for you!!

Sandy said...

Hooray, YOU.

Anonymous said...

We will go to Swenson's tonight after the cannery and celebrate! Also--I thought you were dangerous with all your crazy trivia BEFORE! Now you have the past 50 years of US trivia also!!! We're in for it! So proud of you!

Kathy said...

Love the new family pictures.

Becky said...

Yo! It's been awhile since I read your blog. I got totally backed up while I was in Utah but, I just got caught up on yours. Nice posts! I really like them all. Keep working hard in school! You can do it! I love you!

Becky said...

Yo! It's been awhile since I read your blog. I got totally backed up while I was in Utah but, I just got caught up on yours. Nice posts! I really like them all. Keep working hard in school! You can do it! I love you!