Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Start of Something New


After reading my friends' and family's blogs, I have decide that I will have a go. Now if only I was confident enough to actually write about something someone else might want to read. So a brief history might break the ice. I am married. 12 years this year, thus the inspiration for the title of this blog. We have 4 children and they are busy, opinionated, and bossy. The oldest is 10, next is 7, then 5, and finally 2. As I have been informed so many times, they are like me when it comes to these characteristics. And so I have no ability of denying they belong to me. However, I am also told they look their father's side of the family more than mine, with the exception of the last. Finally I have one that looks like me.


They keep me very busy along with my church calling and my husband starting his own business. That could be a whole session of its own. As for now, this will be my maiden post. Hopefully I can become more clever.


1 comment:

Julie J. said...

Hi Liz! Now we get to know all the goings on in Reno. Awesome!