Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memory Tag

I wasn't going to do it, but now I am because I am still procrastinating.

I saw this "tag" game on Julie's Blog.

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

OK - lots of memories - but one in particular - you and your mom were visiting in San Jose, probably Julie too. You were old enough to talk and sing etc. I think your dad may have been at Scout Camp. You and I did a family home evening lesson together, and you made up a song! about picking up toys. You sang it and I'm pretty sure we learned it and sang it with you! I wish I remembered the song. It was very cute.

Becky said...

Ha ha! That's a funny memory from Kathy!

I, of course, have SO many memories with you, since you are my sister, but I have to pick a funny one!

I remember living in West Yellowstone with you. I remember that you bought some pleather pants and you used to wear them! Hilarious. Now. Then, it was SO cool!

I often wonder if I would have had such hilarious memories if we lived anywhere else but that small town in Montana?

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, who can choose just one? How about Barnes & Noble with Carrie and hot chocolate? How about working on your PowerPoint presentation together? How about reading your People magazines? You're the best!

Kathy said...

I remember the little truck oil light and the drive to our house for family night. I remember feeling so bad for you because the uncles were all there - and I knew that if I'd been in the same situation, I would have just kept driving too! Live and learn.