Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back at the Doctor

If a urinary tract infection is not enough sickness in our house, KeeKee is back to flu like symptoms so we had to go back to the Doctor. They are waiting for the results of her culture to tell us what is causing her such agony. Then just before it was time to pick up Ohtee from school, the school called about Ahlah. I was ready to tell them I don't want to know and to just fix it themselves. However, she went to the nurse because her eye was watering and itchy. Could be allergies. Could be she poked herself in the eye to get out of class. Could be anything, but because it could be pink eye, I had to pick her up from school and take her to the doctor to make sure. The doctor said it was not a bacteria but could be a virus so he gave her some eye drops. Man, I guess we are bound to catch everything this week. I must be supposed to learn something here, but I don't know what it is. And I need to learn it quickly because I don't need to go through this again a second time.

2 comments:

C Duncan said...

Liz, It sounds like one of your kids is hanging out too much with Lisa A. !!!! Lisa's mom!

The Wells said...

We tried to steer clear of her but it is just too hard. Kelsey was having withdrawls. So we fed her to make up for making her sick.