Friday, March 7, 2008

March

This past week has come and gone. Faster than I thought it ever would. Last Friday was Feb. 29th. A day that comes only every four years. I was under the impression that it was a good thing to have an extra day. This year, we ended up not having the greatest day. The Dad was laid off from his job. And so, for the past week, we have spent many hours on-line looking for The Dad's next job.

During all this craziness, I have decided that I will go back to school. I am going to start at the community college and work my way up. I am excited and ready to start today, but I have to wait for the Summer term which I can register for April 21st.

I am glad that spring break is next week so we can have a break from the stress of life and spend some time with family, having a good time!!

No comments: