Monday, March 24, 2008

Just kidding!

Well, I thought we would make it passed all the sickness that has been floating around out there in the world. But NOOOOO!! Yesterday as I was getting the finishing touches done on my sharing time, Ohtee came in to tell me he had a sore throat. Not only did he have a sore throat but he had a fever too. I could see it on his face, and then when I touched him that proved my suspicion. It was over 101 which is not overly high but it was enough to knock him down. Well, since I had to do sharing time, The Dad was going to stay home from church with him. I went tot get the girls up and ready. When I came back to see how things were going, The Dad was holding KeeKee's head while she threw up in a towel. Lovely, The Dad does not do throw up. I thought for sure I was going to have to call someone to do my sharing time for me. But The Great Dad stepped up and stayed home with the sickos. Then after sharing time, I felt myself getting a sore throat. I thought it was from talking for a long time, but as the day went on, I knew I was getting whatever yuck was going around. When I woke up this morning, Keekee seemed to be feeling better but Ohtee still has a fever. My sore throat is worse and I now have a cough. We have spent most of the day sleeping and watching TV in bed. I am feeling better and hope this is just a cold and not the nasty flu!

No comments: