Sunday, March 22, 2009

End of one class...

Today is the last day of Biology. I have passed the class and am ready to move on. So - tomorrow starts MTH/156 - Math for Elementary Teachers I and POS/110 - American National Government.

I am interested to see how the math class works in an online classroom. I will be using the equation writer part of MS Word. I kind of think anything will be easier than biology. The political science class will be a whole lot more writing.

In preparing for this next class line-up with my counselor - she was able to switch around the start date of some of my class with each other, so I will be done in December 2009 instead of Feb. 2010. I am very excited. I have 7 classes left which are fit into 4 nine week blocks. Merry Christmas to me!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I think that so great that you have gone back to college!! That's great you get to get done earlier.

Kathy said...

YAY! Merry Christmas to you is right. That is awesome. Time marches on, you'll be done in the blink of an eye. Eric will be home from his mission when you finish - Ryan will be "maybe" 1/4 through his mission(he doesn't have his call) - Evan will be half way through his senior year and Claire will be 2 1/2 years away from graduating from high school. Decemeber will be here before you know it...

Jeanna said...

Nice! Time passes whether we choose to change our situation or not. Congrats on making a terrific decision for yourself, you will never regret it.

By the way, what is up with you saying you wanted to move (on facebook)?