Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Posting

I know it is time for a new update, but I can't seem to get my act together. After coming home from Allynn's trip, my next two classes started. History since 1945 and Teaching as a Profession. In the first week I felt like I had more writing to do than I had in the previous classes. Last week I also rushed to get assignments done early so I would not have to worry about them while we stole a very quick weekend away. This week is jammed pack too. Right now I am supposed to be at enrichment, but I couldn't get myself together to make it there. Tomorrow night I am supposed to go to a lotion party, Thursday is stamp group, and Friday I have been invited to go to the movies to see Twilight on opening night. I also have homework and discussion questions and a power point presentation on the Cold War due Sunday. And there is Kelsey and Baby S and the two new babies I will begin watching tomorrow. (M-W-F for 1 1/2 hours a day. I certainly can't complain). Now that I have written this all down, I think I am tired and should go to bed even though it is only 7:45 pm. I just wish I could get my kids to go to bed that early. I guess we will not be wearing clean clothes this week or getting the bathrooms thoroughly scrubbed. At least the dishes will be done (Allynn, Sydney, and Austin are great at keeping those taken care of!) This may not have been the update you were looking for, so I will try to make time for more.

1 comment:

Johnny Rotten said...

Isn't it irritating how life cuts into our blogging time!?! I keep having all this stuff happening that I keep thinking, "I need to write about this!" But then I never have the time because new stuff is happening - and some of its even really awesome!